Can you help compile our Case Profiles?
Please email the 4WardEver UK volunteer team if you would like to help compile case profiles for this website…. thanks!
Already a volunteer? Thank you for giving up some time to assist us in completing new Case Profiles for the 4WardEver UK website. Every effort is a great help.
The details set out below will give you all the information that you will need to consider becoming a volunteer writer.
Quick Document Downloads:
4WardEver UK’s case profiles are at the core of the information that we provide to the public. Since 2006 we have documented cases of state killings and abuse from all over the world and we believe it is important that these stories are told, and that the victims are afforded some dignity. Case profiles are continuously added to this website.
We particularly focus on and support the call for police, penal and mental health reforms, for an end to custody deaths / abuse, wrongful convictions and the brutality of torture, genocide and capital punishment.
Important: The ‘Pending Cases’ page will always be available to any person that offers their time as volunteer writers. We welcome submissions of unlisted cases provided they fall within the campaigning focus of 4WardEver UK – See pending cases here >
- The 4WardEver Volunteer Team will send you an email with the information you need.
- Once you have this email please refer to the guidance in the Volunteer Writers Guide: Download it here >
- Once you have completed your article(s) simply forward them to the email provided in the Volunteer Writers Guide.
- We will let you know we have received your submissions. They may be subject to editing by 4WardEver UK prior to publishing on the website.
- Credit will be given to all our volunteer writers in the final published Case Profile.
Important: 4WardEver maintains an editorial and presentation format throughout all content on our websites. Please observe the guide on formating for Case Profiles.
- The guidance on format, presentation and layout can be found in the Volunteer Writers Guide: Download it here >
- An actual profile is available as a guide or template – Case Profile Template: Download it here >
- We have no awkward rules on font type or size etc. Although general guidance is provided to volunteers we will carry out a ‘tidy up’ of all submitted articles so you don’t have to be over-concerned when putting your article(s) together.
That’s it and thanks again!
For other queries or comments please feel free to contact the 4WardEver Communications Volunteer Team.
Plans for a major revamp of the Hampstead Museum at Burgh House are under way to celebrate the 40th... Read more