published: 21 September 2020
We always welcome volunteers from the UK and abroad to assist with our various online services.
This is particularly due to losing two of our key volunteers (Gaynor Kuye and Larry Fedja) in 2020/2021. They had supported us for almost a decade. Volunteers will need to be committed and reliable, and able to give 1 to 3 hours of their time each week. Support and guidance will be provided by 4WardEverUK founder/co-ordinator, Tippa Naphtali.
So what is 4WardEverUK?
4WardEverUK is a community collective providing news and information sharing services for our readers and members in the UK and abroad.
Our purpose is to provide a one-stop-resource for case profiles, news and event details, useful resources, statistics, appeals, and more in relation to deaths and abuses whilst in custody; including the death penalty, other injustices and human rights abuses in the UK and internationally. See featured events >
We particularly focus on and support the call for police, penal and mental health reforms, for an end to custody deaths / abuse, wrongful convictions and the brutality of torture, genocide and capital punishment. Read more here >
What support does 4WardEverUK need?
Much of our current work is based on providing information, resources and advice via the Internet and we would welcome support in the following areas:
(please follow links for full details)
- 4WardEverUK Website Management – Read more here >
- Family Web Pages Service – Read more here >
- Volunteer Writers – Read more here >
- Red Alert Research – Read more here > *
* This is related to the 24-hour online self-help advice portal.
Visit the portal here >
We also hope to re-establish the 4WardEver Film 4 Thought Programme in either London or the West Midlands. So, if you’re a dab hand at event management, with an interest in progressive films; we would love to hear from you!
Some past initiatives in conjunction with the United Families & Friends Campaign have included:
- UFFC 20th Anniversary conference and demo- Read more here >
- Coventry University Study – Read more here >
- Youth Voices 4 Justice – Read more here >
Initiatives currently in partnership with Birmingham charities:
- The National Family Fund – www.memorialfamilyfund.org.uk
- MASH Support – www.mashhub.org
- CATALYST 4 CHANGE – www.catalyst4change.org.uk
Please direct any enquiries about any of the above to Kushi Amlak-Sakhu via firstname.lastname@example.org
“We look forward to hearing from you”