Can you help research for Red Alert?
Please email the 4WardEver UK volunteer team if you would like to help compile content for our online resource…. thanks!
Already a volunteer? Thank you for giving up some time to research content for the Red Alert online support portal.
The information below will give you all the information that you will need to consider becoming a volunteer researcher.
Quick Document Downloads:
Red Alert HELP! provides an interactive online advice portal available 24/7 x 365 to help affected families and related campaign groups to find the information, services or support that they need. Primarily featuring services in the West Midlands, there is also information on national services, campaigns and support initiatives.
The portal consists of a type-recognition system that will find key words as visitors type into the search box, and then present answers or solutions to the query. Visitors can also submit tickets (queries / requests).
Important: The ‘Data Submission’ page will always be available to any person that offers their time as volunteer researchers. We welcome submissions of new resources at any time provided they fall within the operational focus of Red Alert – See data submission here >
- The 4WardEver Volunteer Team will send you an email with the information you need.
- Once you have this email please refer to the Research Guide : Download it here >
- You can submit resource information via the data submission page as referred to above.
- We will let you know we have received your submissions. They may be subject to editing by 4WardEver UK prior to publishing on the support portal.
Submitting Resource Information:
Important: 4WardEver maintains an editorial and presentation format throughout all content on our websites. Please observe the following guide when submitting your resource information.
- Feel free to include agencies / organisations that operate outside the West Midlands and Black Country.
- Write / amend summaries (eg; ‘Organisation Summary‘ section) in third-person format.
- Where possible avoid submitting personalised contacts that can be subject to frequent change.
- Complete information for ALL fields or mark ‘unknown’.
- Select sub categories where possible or enter ‘To be assigned‘.
- Entries can include more than one category or sub category (these may be reviewed / amended by communications volunteers).
- Your entries may be subject to a final edit to ensure uniformity and quick / easy-reading on the Red Alert support portal.
That’s it and thanks again!
For other queries or comments please feel free to contact the 4WardEver Communications Volunteer Team.
A private funeral was held for George Floyd, two weeks after a Minneapolis police officer killed him... Read more