death penalty injection
About the author
4WardEver UK was launched in 2006 by Tippa Naphtali the cousin of Mikey Powell, who died in the custody of West Midlands police, Birmingham, UK in September 2003. Its purpose is to provide profiles, news, event details, resources and useful information, appeals, and more in relation to deaths in custody and other injustices. 4WardEver is run entirely by a small volunteer team, and funded from voluntary contributions and donations. We support the call for reform within police, penal and mental health institutions in the UK and internationally.
- Police vow for ‘improvements’ after Leroy Medford cell death in 2017
- Mark Duggan shooting: family settle high court claim against Met
- Red Alert HELP! Access the portal via the 4WardEverUK website
- Capital punishment is a gross injustice in America
- Families face shocking injustice over legal aid for inquests, campaigners say
- Announcement of the UFFC Annual Rally & Procession 2019
- Film – Justice for Joy : Who has the Windrush scandal ignored?
- Edge Fund : National Family Fund grant application update
- Pat Finucane’s widow takes legal action against Secretary of State