About the author
4WardEver UK was launched in 2006 by Tippa Naphtali the cousin of Mikey Powell, who died in the custody of West Midlands police, Birmingham, UK in September 2003. Its purpose is to provide profiles, news, event details, resources and useful information, appeals, and more in relation to deaths in custody and other injustices. 4WardEver is run entirely by a small volunteer team, and funded from voluntary contributions and donations. We support the call for reform within police, penal and mental health institutions in the UK and internationally.
- Jeremy Mardis death: Police officer testifies as prosecution witness
- Daniel Morgan: How a 30-year-old murder still haunts Britain’s powerful
- Changes are ahead @ 4WardEver UK in 2017 and beyond
- New Mental Health & Reform publications on 4WardEver UK
- Affected Families Wanted for new ‘refreshing’ research project
- Lost in custody: It couldn’t happen here – could it?
- Jailed LAPD cop’s appeal rejected for kicking handcuffed woman who died