राष्ट्रीय पिता दिवस ब्रिटेन विस्तृत vigils आयोजित किया (जारी)
Gail Hadfield Grainger, partner of Anthony Grainger said; Fathers day is for all the families to stand together and be counted as one, also to bring all the people who are fighting for their loved ones in the media to keep the momentum going in the public eye, and to help prevent things like this happening over and over again. We want to push to be the change in society that we all need. Justice for one, justice for all.
Sheila Sylvester, Mother of Roger Sylvester said; I am surprised to know that the police and the state are still killing people! Change was supposed to come since Roger’s death, but in the past 12 years nothing has really changed. The system should be ashamed of itself! You have to have a lot of money to fight these cases, but all you get is an Inquest, and nothing comes out of an Inquest.
Charlie Williams, BirminghamStrong Justice 4 All said; We will be supporting this event while we continue to support all families’ campaigns across the UK by building the public awareness of deaths in custody.
Facebook details for some of the vigils:
Notes to editors:
• UFFC’s No10 e-Petition: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/26276
• Death in custody campaigns unite to launch petition for justice – http://4wardeveruk.org/2012/01/death-in-custody-campaigns-unite-to-launch-petition-for-justice/
• United Families & मित्र अभियान – http://uffc-campaigncentral.net/
• Get in touch with family campaigns via UFFC Campaign Central | ऐसा: +44 0843 289 4994 ईमेल: यहाँ क्लिक करें
• Ken Fero, Migrant Media / अन्याय फिल्म | Mob: 07770 432 439
Download the Press Release >